Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Naetika Salon and Nail Academy via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
Naetika Salon and Nail
Naetika Salon and Nail Academy , a company incorporated in with registered number whose registered office
is at , ;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Naetika Salon and Nail Academy and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to
Naetika Salon and Nail Academy and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, excluded by their own terms and conditions.
, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly
the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
"including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws,
Naetika Salon and Nail Academy
is the "data controller". This means that
Naetika Salon and Nail Academy
determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
data is given to us by you ; and
data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7 Naetika Salon and Nail Academy will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
11. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
< >access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.we store your Data on secure servers.14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.